For parents and children with additional needs, with or without a diagnosis
Starts02 March 2020
Ends02 March 2020
Venueat the Italian Social Club, behind the soccer fields on Yana St.
- MyTime Group
- For parents and children with additional needs, with or without a diagnosis
- Recurring event, every Tuesday
- at the Italian Social Club, Swan Hill
- from 10 am to 12 pm
- Free support group, children do not need to be accessing NDIS funding, Noah’s Ark, or other therapy services to participate in this group
- MyTime is a peer support group for parents of children with additional needs including developmental delays and/ or a diagnosed disability such as Autism Spectrum Disorder, Cerebral Palsy, Down Syndrome.
- Peer support group, a supportive space for parents to feel understood and share ideas about managing a range of situations
- Parents are welcome to attend, even if their children are unable to attend
- Members get to plan the group sessions around their specific needs as carers
- MyTime members also have access to information and resources through the group facilitator.
- A play helper is present to engage children in play activities
- New members always welcome
Find Out More