Murrabit Country Market
Event Time8.30am - 1pm
VenueGonn Avenue Murrabit
- Murrabit Country Market
- First Saturday of every month from 8.30am-1pm
- The November (2017) Murrabit Country Market is the 40th Anniversary!!
- The Murrabit Country Market commenced in 1977, originally designed to provide a market outlet for cottage crafts and produce.
- The Murrabit Market is still held the first Saturday of each month, with extra markets at Christmas and Easter.
- More than 200 stalls at the market with fruit and vegetables, local hand crafts, plants, tools, fishing gear, clothes, shoes and hardware. There is something for everyone at the Murrabit Market.
- Always great live entertainment
- Entry FREE
- NO dogs please