|Friday August 25|
- Daffodil Day
- Friday August 25, Australia-wide
- Daffodil is the international symbol of hope for all those affected by cancer
- Fresh daffodils sold locally to raise money to support the Chemotherapy Ward at Swan Hill Districy Health, also our McGrath Breast Care Nurse located at Swan Hill District Health, & Women Touched By Cancer, & finally the Prostate Cancer Support Group Swan Hill.
- Daffoldils sold in Swan Hill in Campbell Street, & also from volunteers on foot selling daffodils across the town.
- Your support greatfully appreciated.