|7.45am for briefing, 8am for start of event|
|Garden Park, King George St, Cohuna|
- Cohuna Parkrun
- Held every Saturday morning at 8am.
- Parkrun is a worldwide organisation that provides free, timed 5km walk/jog/run events on safe and accessible tracks.
- All welcome, register once online to get a barcode, and take your 'barcode'.
- One dog per runner welcome, kids in prams (no scooters or bikes sorry), children under 11 to stay with an adult.
- For more information head to the parkrun Australia website or the Cohuna parkrun Facebook page.